The Walled Lake Elementary PTA meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Walled Lake Elementary Learning Commons.
The Walled Lake Elementary PTA sponsors assemblies, family fun nights, pancake suppers, book fairs, popcorn days and much more. Fundraisers are sponsored by the PTA to help fund countless events. Parent volunteers chair the various committees that truly make the WLE PTA a success.
The objectives of the PTA during all of its undertakings include:
- To promote the welfare of the children in the home, school and community
- Raise the standards of home life
- Secure adequate laws for protection of children
- To bring a closer relationship between the home and the school
- To develop between educators and the general public efforts that will secure advantages for children physically, mentally and socially
Join the Walled Lake Elementary PTA
We have two ways that you can join us.
Walled Lake PTA Executive Board
President: Jolie Abreu
Vice President - Committees: Yvonne Petrone
Vice President - Fundraising: Vacant Position
Secretary: Emily Debolski
Treasurer: Jamie Evans
Membership Chairperson: Venecia Habib
Staff Representatives: Pam Hayes and Ben Malonis
"Like" the WLE PTA on Facebook for the latest school and event information.
For more information about the WLE PTA, contact us by email at WLEPTAGroup@gmail.com.
Event Tally Sheet -- Used to count money after an event. Two people must count the money and sign the form. Give the money and Tally Sheet to the treasurer as soon as possible for deposit.
Expense Reimbursement Form -- Complete to be reimbursed after making purchases for a PTA event. Attach receipts, make a copy for your records and place in the PTA mailbox for reimbursement.